Terms of Service
About the Sonny Angel Store and App
- Customers may register as members when using the Sonny Angel Store.
- Membership includes the services below:
Members who download and register the App using the same email address as used on the store will accumulate SA Points with each Sonny Angel purchase. Members may exchange their Sonny Angel Points (hereinafter "SA Points") for gifts.
- Members can track and check their balance and history of SA Points using the APP.
- Other services are offered to members from time to time on the Sonny Angel Store.
The Sonny Angel store doesn’t allow an individual to set up multiple accounts by using different addresses, contact numbers, email addresses, and/or account names. (This includes setting up various accounts using the names of friends or family members). If we find suspicious accounts, we reserve the right to delete those accounts and any accumulated SA points.
Thank you for your understanding.
Use of SA Points
- Customers may redeem their SA Points for gifts found on the Sonny Angel Point page.
- If customers redeem their SA Points for gifts, their accumulated points will be reduced by an amount corresponding to the number of points required for those gifts.
- Even though SA Points will be reduced through redemption, Membership Rank will not change until the end of the SA Point year.
- SA Points may not be used for discounts on merchandise on the Sonny Angel Store.
- SA Points have no cash value.
ID and Password
- Only registered users may use this website.
- It is not allowed to transfer or lease your ID or password to someone else.
- It is not allowed to change the user name once registered.
- Security of your User ID and password is the responsibility of the user. We bear no responsibility or fault for illegal use of your user identity.
- We never ask customers for their ID or password. We make every effort to safeguard your personal information and will not be held responsible should your information somehow be compromised. If you forget your User ID or password, you may not be allowed to gain access to the website.
Email address registration
- The email address you register with the Sonny Angel Store will be used to send User ID and password reminders if necessary. We will also use the registered email address to reply to inquiries on the Contact form.
- If customers change or delete their registered email address, they should change their registration information as soon as possible.
Change of registered information
- To make changes to your User Profile, follow the instruction on the "Members Registration" page to change your personal information.
- We bear no responsibility for damages caused by your failure to maintain an accurate User Profile.
The following acts are prohibited in order to insure the smooth operation of the site and maintain the SA Point program.
- Use of the ID and password of another person.
- Forgery or other adulteration of SA Points, exchange record or any other information related to our service.
- Any act that impedes the normal business operation of the site.
- Putting other users at a disadvantage or confusing another user by providing false information or otherwise deceiving them.
- Any other act which is against the law.
If the company is harmed by the willful acts of a user, we may claim damages from the abuser.
Cancellation of registration
If a user commits any of the following acts, we may cancel his/her membership eligibility and right to use our website without notification. In this case, his/her SA Points and membership rank will be erased.
- Any action contrary to this User Policy.
- Users neglect to use the change procedure to notify us that they have moved or changed their contact information and we are unable to reach them.
If a user’s registration is canceled, his/her SA Points and Membership Rank cannot be restored even if they register again.
Modification of User Policy
We may modify this User Policy at any time without prior notice. Changes to this User Policy will appear on the site when implemented.
Users will be regarded as if they have agreed to any policy modifications if they maintain their membership.