About Placing Orders
- My order didn’t go through. Why did I get charged?
- If your order doesn’t go through, your bank may still “authorize” the amount of the transaction. In these circumstances you have NOT been charged, though the authorized amount may appear on your online card statement as “pending”. This means that your bank will “hold” the amount of the transaction temporarily. If you do not see “pending” or “authorized” and are concerned that you have been charged for an incomplete transaction, please contact your card issuer.
Unfortunately, we have no control over how credit card issuers process pending/failed transactions. If we can provide supporting information for an inquiry you wish to make to your credit card issuer, please email us at: email@example.com
- I placed an order, but I haven't received an automated reply.
- If you do not get an email from us within 5 minutes after order, you may have entered an incorrect email address or not completed your order. Please contact us via the contact form.
To Apple Pay customers: Please note that when placing an order using Apple Pay, a separate account will automatically be created under the email address, billing and shipping information associated with your Apple Pay account. We are unable to merge separate accounts, so please keep this in mind when using Apple Pay.
- I want to add, change or cancel my order.
- Orders can be cancelled by the customer on the order status page within 3 hours of being placed. To cancel after this time period, please reach out to us via the contact us form and include your order number. We try to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, so we may not be able to accommodate your request if your order has already been processed. We are unable to change or cancel orders that have already been shipped.
- Why can't I order over $500?
- In order to curb reselling and prevent bulk purchasing, we have a total order limit of $500. If your total cart amount is more than $500, you will see a pop up and will be prevented from moving to checkout. We appreciate your compliance in helping to discourage unauthorized reselling!
- What are the order limits?
- Order limits are listed on each product and are dependent on inventory levels and item popularity. Customers are allowed to order the maximum limit every 30 days. Order limits are subject to change without notice.
- I don't see my Sonny Angel points.
- Please ensure you are using the Sonny Angel USA app, not the Japanese version of the app. Points are awarded once per month for eligible orders and products. If you have still not received points after 30 days from your order, please reach out. Please see our Points FAQ for more information.
- Why is my birthday coupon not working?
- The birthday coupon is available to customers who have signed up for a Sonny Angel account and have registered their birthday. Please make sure you are logged into your account and you have filled out the Birthday Registration Form prior to ordering.
Birthday coupons are only available on one order during the month of your birthday. We are unable to accommodate birthday coupons that are not the month of your birthday. Duplicate accounts using multiple birthday coupons will be cancelled without prior notice.
- I need to return my products.
- Please see our Returns and Exchanges Policy. All sales are final.
If delivered item(s) are different from what you ordered, or are broken or defective, please inquire within 10 days of order arrival using the contact form with a brief description of your issue. Please include your order number, images, and any pertinent information. Please allow 1-3 business days for response.※Refunds will only be issued if items are incorrect, damaged, or defective.
※Please note that under certain circumstances, products cannot be returned or replaced.
※To be eligible, you must contact within 10 days of receiving your order. Requests outside of this time period will not qualify.
※Damages from normal use, wear and tear, sun damage, etc., are not covered. Please note that due to hand worked elements during the manufacturing process, variations between Sonny Angel figures (i.e. paint, color, lines, etc.) is normal and not considered defective.
※Damages to the box or bag are not covered
You are responsible for shipping costs if agreed upon products are returned at your request. However, if an item exchange occurs due to defective product or incorrect delivery, we will cover the shipping cost.
No refunds or exchanges on SA Point Prizes for any reason.
- How can I change my payment method?
- We are unable to change the payment method after your order has been placed.
- Why did my credit card transaction fail?
- We employ a number of "fraud prevention" checks in credit card processing. If your transaction fails, you should receive some indication as to the reason. If you do not understand why the transaction failed, please contact your credit card company directly to inquire about the reason for the payment failure.
- When will I receive a refund for orders cancelled after check out?
- Most refund transactions are processed with 7-10 business days. Timing of refunds depends on your credit card company's closing date and billing date.
For more information, please contact your credit card company directly.
- What is 3D Secure?
- 3D Secure is a credit card screening process which benefits all participants by providing Issuers the ability to fully authenticate cardholders through the use of a password during Internet purchases, 3d Secure reduces the likelihood of fraudulent usage of Visa, MasterCard and Amex credit cards and improves overall transaction performance.
※ Please contact your financial institution for more detailed information.
Shipping and Delivery
- How much is the shipping fee?
- For US orders over $40.00, shipping is free. For US orders under $40.00, we will charge $7.90 for shipping (*this excludes Sonny Angel's Japanese Snacks. See below for shipping information on this item).
For orders shipping to Canada, we charge a flat rate of $25 USD (this includes shipping and pre-paid customs clearance and duties).
Sonny Angel's Japanese Snacks cannot be ordered with other items.
1 box has a shipping fee of $30.00
2 boxes have a shipping fee of $54.00
3 boxes have a shipping fee of $76.50
We DO NOT ship to resellers, warehouses, transshipping agencies, or freight forwarders.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Most orders are shipped within 5-10 business days, often sooner. Pre-ordered items will be shipped beginning on the release date.
Sonny Angel's Japanese Snacks ships directly from Japan. Shipping may take 7-10 business days.
- Do you deliver to hotels?
- We can deliver to hotels.
Please place an order at least two weeks in advance of your stay.
When you place an order, please enter your check-in and check-out dates and reservation name in the note fields of checkout screen.
- What should I do if I haven't received my package?
- Please contact the shipping company directly with the tracking number provided in the "Shipping Confirmation Email" .
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Customers are able to edit the shipping address within 3 hours of placing orders. To change your shipping address outside of this time period, please contact us for assistance. Addresses cannot be changed once your order has shipped. We are not responsible for orders shipped to wrong or mistyped addresses.
- I received a wrong or defective product. I need a replacement.
- If you receive a defective product, please inquire using our contact us form within 10 days after the product’s arrival. We will check our stock and exchange it with a new or similar product. Please understand that after 10 days, we cannot guarantee replacements of defective products.
All Sonny Angels and Smiskis are blind boxed, so we cannot guarantee that replacement items will be the exact same figure, just one from the same collection.